The purpose of the Employee of the Year Award is to recognize and honor an outstanding employee. This employee exhibits:
- Productivity, commitment to quality in carrying out job responsibilities, is an asset to the staff and his/her department.
- Takes initiative and accepts and carries out additional responsibilities beyond regular job assignments.
- Is consistently dependable and punctual.
- Portrays a positive attitude toward work responsibilities, co-workers, and employer and serves as a role model for others.
- Willingness to work in a team setting within and/or outside of his/her assigned department.
When the PersonnelPlus staff considered workers who might meet these expectations, one person came to mind immediately.
This person has worked very hard to overcome much in his young life and has become one of the best employees we have seen in a long time. He has tremendous work ethic and is a great asset to his team. He strives every day to not only do his best at his own job but to also help others and create a teamwork environment. There isn’t enough space on this page to contain the number of compliments we could give this young man.
PersonnelPlus is proud to present the 2014 Employee of the Year award to Devin Warren. Devin has been with ABH (Appalachian Behavioral Healthcare) for almost three years.
Devin likes working at ABH with the rest of his crew, but also enjoys working by himself sometimes. Devin says that the best part of working is not having to sit at home doing nothing. According to Devin, he feels that his greatest accomplishment so far is getting his job at ABH and he is thankful for PersonnelPlus, saying that he “wouldn’t have been able to do that without their help.” When Devin is not working he likes to go to his siblings’ sporting events, watch movies and play video games. Devin also participates in ATCO, Inc. services and is currently enjoying the dance/exercise classes.
Congratulations Devin! Keep up the good work!