Purpose of PersonnelPlus Business Advisory Council
The Business Advisory Council was re-established in September of 2000 with seven individuals from the business community and two individuals with disabilities working in the community. The purpose of the council is to serve as advisors to PersonnelPlus regarding employment opportunities for people with disabilities, as well as assist with public relations.
Role of the B.A.C.
- Keep PersonnelPlus abreast of local business trends.
- Provide referrals and information and/or leads for potential job openings.
- Act as an advocate by promoting PersonnelPlus and educating area businesses about the value of its services and the individuals it represents.
- Provide feedback on marketing efforts targeting area business. This includes, but is not limited to, brochures, flyers, letters, and job development strategies of the employment program.
- Supply expertise in all phases of the employment process.
Objective of Advisory Council Meetings
To hold regularly scheduled meetings that are structured, productive and timely. To provide Advisory Council members with opportunities to network with one another, as well as fulfill their role to PersonnelPlus.
Composition of the Advisory Council
The Advisory Council shall consist of members who represent a cross section of the business sector and/or public sector. These members should be willing and able to promote PersonnelPlus, as well as the individuals whom it represents.
Time and Location of Meetings
Meetings are held every other month at the PersonnelPlus office, from 12:00PM–1:00PM, and typically last between 45 minutes to one hour.
If you would like more information on the Business Advisory Council contact us at 740-592-3416.